Let's Play

My photo
I am just a guy that has gotten tired of all the Scammers found on the Internet and decided to have a little fun and in the process try to Educate others about these Scammers and how they operate.

26.2.11

I decide to give Mystory Shopping a try.

I came across an Ad for a mystory shopper on the Den of Scammers "Craigslist" So I replied with this.

Mystory Shopper Opening‏

Hello Mr. Rust

My name is Carl Johnson I am interested in the opening of Mystory shopper that you have in my area.
I am currently unemployed and really need to find work and I think this would be perfect for me.
Here is my info
Carl Johnson
1469 Grove St.
Los Santos OH 45030
Sorry I have no phone service right now I am out of minuts on my cell and my house phone is shut off.
I have no occupation at this time I was a Picker Packer at a locale Watrehouse but got let go due to WPV (long story)
I am 27 Devorced (3 times) currently unemployed.

Hope to hear from ya soon
Carl
And received an Email back with a job offer. "cool"

WELCOME TO THE COMPANY ===Mystery Shopper More Information
Attn: Prospective Shopper,

Good Day, How are you doing? Your Information was received that you will like to work for our Company as a Mystery Shopper and have passed through our System and You Are Welcome To The Company.

You do not have to pay any money to start and we do not need any further personal Information from you. All you need to do will be delivered to your address by Courier Service. And all you need to know about the Company will also get to you within few working days so you have nothing to worry about.

ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL. REPLY IMMEDIATELY AND SAY OKAY THEN WE CAN PROCEED

Regards
Christopher Rust
So I reply

OKEY‏


I didn't hear anything for a couple days so I sent out this (Carl was drunk)

mystory job?
Hello
I sent in the replie of OKAY the oter day and havent hear anything bak
it is the holodays and i coold reely use a job and som paper an want to start apas
pleez get bac in me sune so i cands start
tanks
cARL JOHnson
Ok so a Month goes by and I get this.

Fund For Your First Mystery Shopper Assignment Will Be Delivered To You Via USPS ( Reply Immediately )‏

Attn: Prospective Shopper,


Good Morning to you, I am emailing you to confirm that your First Assignment as a Mystery Shopper has been sent out and will be delivered to you VIA USPS ( Post Office )and I will want you to Follow Instructions in there and get back to me today before time runs out with all Reports and Information’s. You will receive your next Assignment Immediately.


Regards
Christopher Rust

And I reply with this.

COOL!‏

I will be waiting with baited breath!

"CJ"



This I got the same day as the above Email 3 times.

Await Reports And Information's Today.‏

Attn: Prospective Shopper,

Good Afternoon, I want you to make sure you Complete Assignment today and email me Reports And Information's so we can proceed on next Assignment.

Await Reports And Information's Today.

Regards
Christopher Rust

So I respond with.

How?‏

Mr Rust How can I perform the tasks when I have not received any money to do so yet? Please get back at me ASAP!

And the next day I get this.

Get Back To Me ASAP Today.‏

Attn: Prospective Shopper,


Good Morning, I am waiting to hear from you with the Reports And Information's today. Avoid Any Delay


Get Back To Me Today.


Regards
Christopher Rust
He's a little pushy don't you think?

Await Reports and Information's Today.‏

Attn: Prospective Shopper,

Good Morning and how was your weekend? I am sure you have Assignment package by now. I will want you to please make sure you execute Assignment today and get back to me immediately with Reports And Information's, Please make sure this is Completed today so we can proceed on next Assignment.


Await Reports and Information's Today.


Regards
Christopher Rust
So I shoot him this. (please note that I have no way of receiving the package due to the Address being made up "lol")

What is going on?‏

Mrs. Crust
I never have got the assignment pack or money to do it. Did you send it to me? Is the address it was sent to right? I do not know what is going on.
thanks
CJ
And he sends me this ( He just does not get it)

Get Back To Me Today ASAP‏

Attn: Prospective Shopper,


Good Afternoon, Boss just told me to send you this message to let you know you have to Complete First Assignment Today and email me with Reports and Information's.


Get Back To Me Today  ASAP


Regards
Christopher Rust
Then the very next day I get this. (Now he is trying to strong arm me and scare me "lol")

Avoid Any Further Delay Today And Email Me Back.‏

Greetings to you, I don’t know what you are up to, with your sudden silence over the Assignment you receive from my client, I mailed you telling you about the Assignment and instructions on how to go about the Assignment, but you never reply back. If you know that you are not ready to work you should have not given down your details to me. I am sure you are aware of the fact that you can never abscond with my funds and if your intention is to make away with my fund, you will face the penalty and will be sue to court. So I will urge you to get back to me within 48 hours if only you don’t want to face the penalty. Your response is needed urgently concerning this Assignment and I need you to get back to me ASAP Or Complete the Mystery Shopper Assignment

I will await your urgent response within 48 hours or else your details will be forward to the FBI and I can bet it with you that you can never make away with my funds.

Have a nice day and do expect the FBI visitation if you fail to comply with my instructions.

Regards
Christopher Rust

"LOL" boy now I'm scared "NOT" so I kindly send him this Email making sure to point out the obvious.

What Delay?‏

Mrs. Crust
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about!? with your statement of my silence? I have repied to every email you have sent me twice on the 21st. and on the 24th. in my reply I stated I have not received the assignment or funding and asked that you recheck the address that you had for me. Now for the fact of you threatening me with calling the FBI! " GO AHEAD " and we will see how far that gets you! You see I have never received any thing from you or your cohourt so the "FBI" isn't going to do shit! also don't you think if you sent me a check you could just trace it to see if it has been cashed or not? or you could just put a stop payment on it? All I can say is "WHATEVER DUDE" I'M DONE WITH THIS!! you can keep your "mystory shopper" job I don't need this shit!

CJ
Well he must have gotten the point because I have never heard from him again. But just for shits and giggles I shoot him one last Email. But as to date I havent heard back from him "lol"

HEY CRUSTY!1‏

Hey Crusty
I assume you got your shit worked out and got your stupid ass check back cause I have not gotten a visit from the "FBI"
So can we give this another shot? if so here is my address details so there is no confusion on where to send the info & funding

Carl Johnson
1469 Grove Street
Los Santos Ohio
45030

Thank you
Now that was a fun one stay tuned there are plenty more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny! I just came across this while i was googling" Chris Rust". I was ALMOST scammed by this crap! I actually took the money order they sent to get cashed(at Amscot) and they told me it waz counterfeit. I Explained the whole mystery shopper thing and they jus laughed. Luckily i Wasnt in any trouble.. sheeewww. But it looked.so real! but anyway, good for u, that Was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete